Monday, January 19, 2009

First Monday Check-In!

Here we go! It's the first check-in.  In order to earn your points respond to this with a comment below including your gp screen name, books read, and points earned. It should be short please! If you have a question shoot me an email or ask me on GP so I don't have to sort through 50 comments. This is what it should look like:

Kit4485:
A Wrinkle In Time, (Banned/challenged book)-15
Kite Runner, (Book picked out by husband)-5
Total: 20 points

I will update everyone's points as they come in.  Look to the challengers list to the right and you will see everyone's points listed.

I also updated our Shelfari page! You can go there and see our discussions...I started a new thread giving you the chance to share any books that you have loved so far! :)

*Remember-you have until APRIL!! If you don't have many points now, don't stress. :)

16 comments:

  1. besszilla:
    Food Matters: A Guide to Conscious Eating by Mark Bittman (Non-Fiction) 10 points

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tootermi:
    Plum Spooky (A book based in my own state)-15 points

    ReplyDelete
  3. JA062406:
    With RFP (A book based in my own state)-15 points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrisnbobby:
    Three to get Deadly (A book based on my own state) 15 points

    ReplyDelete
  5. boxie:
    Just after Sunset (a book from my public library) 5 points

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rogue Lily:
    Outlander (Historical Fiction) 10 pts
    Twilight (Read a borrowed book) 5 pts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am reading two at the moment, I alternate.

    The Boleyn Inheritance (fictional history) 10pts

    Brother Odd (a book I never finished) 5pts

    ReplyDelete
  8. 0...big fat 0...haven't had time to read anything but material for my Master's....ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. illinimama:

    Green Eggs & Ham (read a book to someone else) - 5 pts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steinbaby:
    Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth by Jenny McCarthy: Read a book written by a celebrity(10pts)

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMG06
    Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix (Read a book to someone else [my class] 15 pts)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mrs.CAS
    The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls (autobiography) 15 pts
    Drowning Ruth by Christina Schwarz
    (first book I saw when I walked into the library) 10 pts

    ReplyDelete